Printable Textured Inkjet Watercolor Paper 8 1/2 x 11
Watercolor textured sheets are available in bright white and natural cream ivory or mixed assortment. These blank sheets are 11 mils thick and are printable on both sides. Canvas paper is inkjet coated and embossed on both sides to mimic the look of a classic watercolor.
Textured canvas paper is recommended for reproducing computer generated art, giving your personal photos a water color effect or creating your own artistic homemade cards. The paper lends itself to oil painting programs because of the artistic embossing.
Inkjet Watercolor Paper replicates the traditional painter artists' medium that has been used for years. The textured surface of inkjet watercolor paper adds lots of visual interest and helps to accurately capture the variations and irregularities in the surface of the paper that give your print outs their unique look.
176.33 gsm / 75 Lb. Cover
Sheet size: 8 1/2 x 11
Package Size: 20 inkjet canvas textured paper sheets
|Description||Printable Textured Inkjet Watercolor Paper 8 1/2 x 11|
|Colors available||Bright white, Natural cream ivory, Mixed assortment|
|Printable on both sides||Yes|
|Recommended uses||Reproducing computer-generated art, adding watercolor effect to personal photos, creating artistic homemade cards|
|Surface texture||Mimics the look of classic watercolor|
|Paper weight||176.33 gsm / 75 Lb. Cover|
|Sheet size||8 1/2 x 11|
|Package size||20 sheets|
- Inkjet Watercolor Paper replicates traditional medium used by artists for years.
- The textured surface adds visual interest and captures unique and artistic prints.
- Ideal for oil painting programs due to its embossing.
- Provides a watercolor effect to personal photos and allows for creative homemade card-making.
- The package includes 20 sheets of inkjet canvas textured paper.
- Compatible with inkjet printers.
- Experiment with different printing settings and techniques to achieve desired effects.
- Allow prints to dry completely before handling to avoid smudging.
- Consider using a higher quality or specialized inkjet printer for optimal results.
- Store unused paper in a cool, dry place to prevent damage or warping.