How To Make EQ Peel & Stick Sheets
Peel & Stick Inkjet Fabric has a 200 thread count fabric and has a plastic backing for stability. Inkjet Fabric Peel & Stick feeds through any inkjet printer so you can print photos or designs from your computer. After printing, the plastic backing gets peeled off and discarded.
Peel & Stick Inkjet Fabric will adhere to anything in your house, classroom, office, etc. It is repositionable on hard, solid surfaces.
1. Prepare image or text on your computer. Scan in a photo or other image.
Use your own digital photos or create a design using software.
2. Print onto the Peel & Stick Fabric Sheets using an inkjet printer.
3. Allow ink to dry for 15 minutes. Cut as desired.
4. Peel off the plastic backing.
5. Stick to any clean, smooth surface.
6. Turn a plain vase into a spectacular vase!
EQ Printable Peel & Stick Fabric Sheets are remarkably soft, flexible, and fun! The smooth finish of our tightly woven 200 thread count cotton sheet always produces a detailed, photo-quality image, as sharp as you’d see on paper. Peel & Stick is perfect for Frame covers, wall decals, home decor, scrapbook pages, name tags, etc.