J-Card Audio Cassette Blank Inserts
Personalize seminar or music cassettes with blank white audio cassette inserts which you design. Print professional looking custom front cover, spine & tail designs. These printable blank j-card insert sheets are pre-scored & pre-perforated for easy folding. Produce your own customized cassette packaging.
Create vintage or retro looking audio cassette inserts straight from the 80's.
Make your own Audio Cassette Sleeve / Blank J-Card Inserts with your laser or inkjet printer for dictation organization.
Dimensions are as follows:
4 Blank J-Cards Inserts per sheet
Finished Size: Spine: 4" x 1/2"
Front Face: 4" x 1"
Back Face: 4" x 2 1/2"
Sheet Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
Audio Cassette Inserts Specifications:
100 Printable Blank J-Cards
Four audio-cassette J-Card inserts ideal for inkjet/laser printing
90 Lb. White Index Card Stock
Micro Perforated for easy separation
Full Bleed if desired
For use with Inkjet or Laser Printers
|Finished size: Spine
|4" x 1/2"
|Finished size: Front Face
|4" x 1"
|Finished size: Back Face
|4" x 2 1/2"
|8 1/2" x 11"
|Number of J-Cards per sheet
|Total Number of J-Cards
|Number of sheets
|90 lb. White Index Card Stock
|Inkjet or Laser Printers
|Micro-perforated for easy separation, Full bleed if desired
Remember creating mixed tapes back in the day for a girlfriend or boyfriend? With our blank audio cassette card stock, you can create memories. Use at an 80's theme party as decorations for your friends to take home, design favors for your engagement party or wedding. All of your guests can reminisce about the good times they had when they were younger. It will put a smile on their faces.
Cassette mix tapes have seen a resurgence in popularity due to their nostalgic appeal, as well as the trend of consumers seeking out tangible physical media in an increasingly digital world. Additionally, some artists are choosing to release their music on cassette tapes as a way to offer a unique and limited physical product for their fans to hold onto as their own.
Cassette liners, also known as cassette inlays or J-cards, refer to the paper or cardboard inserts that are included in a cassette tape case. These liners typically have a rectangular shape and are folded in half to fit inside the plastic cassette case.
They can serve a variety of purposes, such as providing track listings, song lyrics, album credits, artwork, or promotional information. They can also include additional design elements to enhance the overall aesthetic of the cassette tape, such as borders, color schemes, or photos.
In the past, cassette liners were an important part of music marketing and design, as they provided a space for artists and labels to showcase their creativity and convey important information about their music. While cassette tapes have largely been replaced by digital formats, some artists and labels still produce cassette tapes and continue to use cassette liners as a way to add a unique and personal touch to their music releases.
There are many creative ways to use J-cards, the paper or cardboard inserts that go inside a cassette tape case. Here are a few ideas:
- Custom artwork: Use the J-card to showcase original artwork that complements the music on the cassette. This can be a great way to add a personal touch to a mixtape or album.
- Lyrics or poetry: If the music on the cassette features lyrics or poetry, consider printing them on the J-card. This can help listeners follow along with the words while they listen.
- Tracklist or liner notes: Include a detailed tracklist and liner notes on the J-card to give listeners more information about the music, such as the names of the musicians, the recording date and location, or any special notes about the songs.
- Promotional material: Use the J-card to promote upcoming shows, merchandise, or other music releases. This can help generate excitement and interest in the artist or band.
- Interactive elements: Consider adding interactive elements to the J-card, such as puzzles, games, or hidden messages. This can make the cassette tape even more engaging and fun to explore.